Monday, March 3, 2008

Girls can too dance! REVISED

Heidi here. I'm here to tell you that Journey lies. I do too dance. See me. Yes, it's Mom's disgustingly poor photography (again). Can someone teach her how to use the darn point and shoot? On our screen if you stand up and look down on the screen you can actually see me. But, here I am dancing for Cami's return to Legacy Boxer, and Cubby's blog!



Mom couldn't resist showing you Witty Kitty partaking of a little snack with the rest of the pack. We let him join 'cuz he doesn't eat that much.

FYI, we're getting a tad bit of snow tonight, but it's mostly wet slush. Lola still has her hopes up. We'll see what the morning brings.

I hope all of you are doing a little celebratory dance. I'll make Mom get better footage later.

Lhasa Luv,

Heidi, Lady of Leisure

1 comment:

Kapp pack said...

Great dancin'!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann