Thursday, May 8, 2008
Questions for humans
Hey pups and kits. It's me, Rosemary, aka Bat Girl coming at you with a few questions that have been on our mind here at the Forget Sit and Stay Gang. Here I am with Journey (I think he's very handsome). Now please help us answer the following?
1. What is this lottery about which the humans speak?
2. Why do humans say things like "move" and "sit" together?
3. Why do humans think we want to wear clothes?
4. Do they really think we hear them when we're chasing squirrels?
5. Why don't humans appreciate our big sloppy kisses?
6. How come they accompany us when we go to the bathroom, but don't want us joining them?
7. Why do they bother with those little plastic containers when they could just pass the food down to us and save the trouble of storing and washing another dish?
If you've got the answers, we'd love to hear from you. Below is another friend we met at the park. She was recently rescued from an Operation Kindness rescue. She's checking out Lola. I hope your weekend turns out to be a blast.
Woo Woo Woof
Posted by One of the pack at 8:15 PM