Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Exhausting


Ahem. Woo Woo. Sparta speaking. The pups say I am leaving for my foster home at the end of the week, so I have to speak now. I am confused...couldn't this be my foster and forever home? It's really great here, but they are wearing me out! Mom says the foster who is probably taking me spoils her pups more than Mom does. Could that be possible? Can I stay awake for more spoiling? I am very quickly wrapping Mom around my paw. She's weakening........oooooh I just can't stay awake long enough to finish the job.

zzzzzzzzzz
Sparta

3 comments:

The Army of Four said...

woo, Sparta! My mom and dad are in the "Foster Failure Club" thanks to me. I'm just sayin'.
Luv,
Dave
PS: You look VERY comfy there!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You look like you fit right in! Good thing Mom and Dad don't live in Texas anymore. I mean, after all, they had lots of conversations about adopting your parents last foster, Maven. Until they heard that she was very alpha and so am I and they decided we wouldn't mix!

Kat

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo do look SOOOOO at home!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra