Monday, June 23, 2008

It's good to be the cat




Witty Kitty here. I had to put my paws down to get the keyboard. EVERYTHING lately is about that stupid red haired step child. Well, I've been spending my life outside to avoid the youngster. Thought you'd like to see the Wit Kit in action. You'll notice since the humans have been so busy, and the new dog has entered the seen, I've been forced to find limbs to scratch my back and I even have to bathe outside.

Huffle, be glad you're not in Texas right now. It's seriously time for this Kitty Cat to grab back some turf!

Have a great week.

Witty Kitty, aka Tough Nails

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Maybe Sparta's entrance into the furamily will help you find your place on line -

Pffffffffffft!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom says thanks to the brains of the organisation fur the khomment about her musikh monday!

Ferndoggle said...

Witty, I don't blame you for staying outside. Those youngins can be a big pain in the neck!

Oh, and could you please tell Miss Lola I tagged her for a new game? She can stop by my blog for details.

Princess Penny Wiggles

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Hey Witty! I just wanted to tell you that I like the harness you sent me, but I like it better when I just get to roam the back yard. Why do parents get so nutty if I go close to the fence?

Meow,
Wilbur

The Army of Four said...

Hey Witty! I think I'd like to be a cat. Really. You're so COOL!
Play bows,
Zim

Teddy Westlife said...

Hey Witty Kitty

At least you have a nice garden to hang out in. Ours is just a wasteland with some dead plants and a few weeds.

If you like, I can post Salvador to you and he and Sparta can sort each other out...?

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat