Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sparta's Sunday Morning Adventures




Woooooooooo. It's me, Sparta. The kids say I need practice with my woo. Okay, actually they want to know when my voice will get lower. These Sunday things are quite cool. Mom is soooooo easy. I wanted French toasties extra early...not eggs. So, Mom got up before 6 with us and made breakfast. We had our first play session, and then Dad took us for an early morning stroll where he still kept saying "he's not a sled". I think he may need to see someone about that.

Now after a long morning nap with Mom in bed (she just is not a morning person), we started our Sunday. First some laundry. Here's me helping load the dryer. Then Witty Kitty and I pretended not to notice each other. And, the I noticed Witty, and the chase is on. This activity makes the humans go crazy. They way over react to these things!

Of course I have already insisted on going outside numerous times. The humans think I need to "go poddy", but I just want to see what's going on with the squirrels, birds, lizards, and butterflies.

Well, I feel another nap coming on, but first I'm going to see what I can get for lunch. I think I'm going to love Sundays!

Sparta, Selecting Sundays as the best day of the week

7 comments:

Kapp pack said...

Looks like you are adjusting well! Sundays are my favorite day too!

WOo woo, KA

Teddy Westlife said...

Witty, I'm on my way! Looks like you need some help.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Why don't humans understand that the birds, lizards and butterflies need to watched? And the squirrels, well they can't be trusted at all.

Princess Eva

The Army of Four said...

Hey Sparta! It looks like Witty called you to a meeting or something. I'd love to hang out with you guys!
How's that Foster Failure thing going? Ha roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Zim

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sparta has a home
Sparta has a home
Sparta has a home

Ha roooooo!

Woo look toooo khomfy - how khould ANY human make woo leave THAT!?!?!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You and Witty look like quite the pair. Wilbur and I don't get along too well, but I get in big trouble if I chase him, so we have reached a truce!

Kat

Khady Lynn said...

Witty sure doesn't seem to be bothered by you! Just rry to remember cats aren't suppose to be snacks, but Sibes sure think they are!

Looks like you are fitting in perfectly, and think you would make a great fosture failure!!!!

Holly