In honor of The Kapp Pack and our Pals Wilbur, Kat and Steve, we will be adding to this post throughout the day. We won't be posting separately (or all the time), but we want to show our support.
Saturday starts with Super Spoiled Sparta trying to wrestle everything in site (early in the morning). Mom ignores her, and Dad didn't get pics. After we romp around the back yard, Mom finally gets up. First activities:
1. Dad takes chicken meat off roasted chicken for us to eat at lunch.
2. Mom cooks vegetable soup for Lola with carcass.
3. Mom prepares French Toasties for us (and that weird protein shake for her). Here we are eating. Please note Super Spoiled Sparta is on the sofa again! (Mom has removed the soup pic!)
4. Morning walk. Heidi here. The big dogs thought it was going to be sweltering hot noon before they got to walk, but finally away they went. Again, note Super Spoiled Sparta living up to her name! Witty wouldn't come out for the camera (besides he had a busy night). Now he's parading around the house wanting to know why he didn't get to go. We've been trying to load a video for two hours. We'll try again later.
5. I'm sorry to report the rumor was true. I got a bath. Not funny, Mom!
6. We took naps and had lunch. Lola got her veggie soup, chicken and organic crackers. We got roasted chicken tidbits as a snack. Mom insists on keeping our diet mostly kibble. Boo!
7. A little romping around and snuggles with the humans.
8. Dinner. We'll skip the Lola portion because it's just unreal what she gets. But we got a little poultry (chicken and turkey).
9. Evening stroll comes next. Aren't Saturdays awesome?
We're leaving you with a photo of Sparta. Look how tall she's gotten!
10. Resting after doggie stroll while parents go to Whole Foods to pick up some of Lola's favorites, including PB cookies for all of us.
11. Night time play hour. Yippee. We combine wrestling, toys and food. A great combo that we highly recommend.
12. Outside for more playing, and Witty Kitty makes an appearance. Here are some example photos!