Tuesday, June 1, 2010
A big thank you goes out to the wonderful Huffle Mawson, http://hufflemawson.blogspot.com/. He's awarded me, Witty Kitty, the Happy Cat award. My special thoughts are with Huffle for the next two weeks as he endures an extra bossy kitty cat in his own home.
The rules say I have to list six things that make me happy, then pass this award on to six of my friends.
My six happy things are:
1. My husky posse that keeps me safe from all the neighborhood happenings
2. Wild grass plants in my front bed that I lay on and bat around with my paws
3. Humans who open and close the door with each meow I make
4. Neighbors who ooh and ahh over my walking with the dogs
5. Friends like Huffle
6. My toasty warm room inside during a cold winter's night
My six friends who get to share this award are:
Ya see between the selfish humans and the sibes, I rarely get to go visiting kitty sites. I will have to find more kitty friends for sure. Everything around here is all about the dogs. Hisssssssss.
P.S. A BIGGO pardon to my friend, Huffle. I apparently have a poor command of the he/she part of the English language. Huffle, I am aware you are one hot kitty babe (and not a dude like myself). Many apologies for my mistake!
Posted by One of the pack at 10:39 PM